New York’s Premier Event Space
125,000 sq. ft. “state of the art” Sports and Entertainment facility – 55,000 sq. ft. parking lot –Back deck on the East River – Docking of Ferries and Boats Permitted.
-Easy Acces for commerical and large vehicles
-Conviently located off the FDR Drive
-55,000 Square foot lot for loading/unloading
-Docking capabilities for boats and ferries
-Large number of rigging points
-Concert Audio Line Array System
-Lobby Lighting packages
- Google Google set the stage for their Nexus 7 product launch.
- Food and Wine A fun filled weekend of events featuring Blue Moon Burger Bash and Trucks & Train hosted by Andrew Zimmerman.
- Target/LG Fun and Fit in the city Fall event with many celebrity guests. Helping kids develop healthy eating habits.
- New Year’s Eve with deadmau5 New years Eve concert with DJ artist deadmau5 with over 3,000 attendees
- Youtube Brandcast 2013 Pier 36 proudly hosts The YouTube Brandcast — An exclusive look at how consumers are shaping what matters in content ...
- LLS Light The Night Walk Light The Night Walk is a fundraising campaign of The Leukemia & ...
- Heineken Inspire Concert (with Wiz Khalifa and others) With performances by Wiz Khalifa, French Montana, and DJ Clark Kent, hosted by Comedian Affion Crockett.
- NIKE Summer Olympic Summit Nike held a 2012 Summer Olympics Innovation Summit, at the newly renovated Basketball City on Pier 36 in NYC, showcasing ...