New York’s Premier Event Space
125,000 sq. ft. “state of the art” Sports and Entertainment facility – 55,000 sq. ft. parking lot –Back deck on the East River – Docking of Ferries and Boats Permitted.
-Easy Acces for commerical and large vehicles
-Conviently located off the FDR Drive
-55,000 Square foot lot for loading/unloading
-Docking capabilities for boats and ferries
-Large number of rigging points
-Concert Audio Line Array System
-Lobby Lighting packages
- Soda Shaq Release Shaquille O’Neal visits Basketball City to promote Shaq Soda and “Grown Ups 2.” AriZona Beverages and Shaq team-up with Basketball ...
- 2013 Wizard World Pier 36 proudly hosts the Wizard World New York City Experience. Wizard World brought together celebrities, creators, sports stars, music, ...
- Heineken UEFA Party Basketball City @ Pier 36 hosts the Heineken UEFA Champions League Finale Viewing Party attended by 1,500 fans. Greeted by ...
- 2013 USA Upfront USA, cable’s #1 network, closed out Upfront Week with a grand scale spectacular event at New York’s Pier 36 featuring ...
- 2013 NADA Art Fair Pier 36 hosted the NADA NYC Contemporary Art Fair. New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA, a nonprofit collective) is dedicated to ...
- Google Google set the stage for their Nexus 7 product launch.
- Food and Wine A fun filled weekend of events featuring Blue Moon Burger Bash and Trucks & Train hosted by Andrew Zimmerman.
- Target/LG Fun and Fit in the city Fall event with many celebrity guests. Helping kids develop healthy eating habits.
- New Year’s Eve with deadmau5 New years Eve concert with DJ artist deadmau5 with over 3,000 attendees